If you have concerns that you have been exposed to or infected with the novel coronavirus, please visit https://111.nhs.uk/covid-19 or call 111 and do not attend the surgery or hospital emergency department.
- If you have symptoms associated with coronavirus including a new continuous cough and/or a high temperature, you are advised to stay at home for 7 days. However, if you live with others and you or one of them have symptoms of coronavirus, then all household members must stay at home and not leave the house for 14 days.
- All GP appointments are now changed to telephone calls. The GP will consult with you over the phone and then bring you in if necessary. This stands for any appointments already booked. Please DO NOT come to the surgery to book appointments, you will be asked to leave the surgery and phone us. Please only come to the surgery if completely necessary.
- The surgery will be opening the doors at 8am. We will still be closing as usual at 6.30pm.
- All unessential/routine appointments are not being booked during this time, this includes Cervical smears, routine blood tests, ear syringing, NHS health checks and travel assessments.
- We will not provide sick notes for self isolation. If you wish to self certify for the first 7 days, please click here for the self certification form. If your employer requires an isolation note then please click here.
Welcome to the Croft Medical Centre
We are confident that our website will provide clear and concise help and give our patients the information they require in an easy and convenient format that is also mobile friendly.
It has been designed with the patient’s needs at the forefront of everything, from checking surgery times to letting us know what you think of us. Our patient group help with feedback and development of this site so please get in touch with them if you have any suggestions.
The Doctors, nurses and all staff are committed to the provision of High Quality Patient Care and best practice, through the delivery of services which are timely, considerate and responsive to the needs of our patient population, and supported by a clear focus on customer service. Put simply, we employ a “One Vision, One Voice” approach; to work hand in hand with our patients to meet a common objective of meeting the health needs of the patient population.
View the full Statement here.
Friends and Family Test
Please take time to complete our Friends and Family Test under the "Have your Say" menu at the top banner. This consists of one question with you letting us know how likely you would recommend us as a Practice to people you know.
To be able to access the online services you will need to obtain a PIN and and ID which can be collected from Reception. If you already have access and forgotten your PIN, then you will need to contact us again. Please ask for these next time you visit. You will then be able to:
- To book, view, amend, cancel and print appointments online
- To order online, view and print a list of repeat prescription for drugs, medicines or appliances
- To view online, export or print summary information from their record, relating to medications, allergies, adverse reactions and any other items agreed between the Practice and individual patient
- To view online, export or print detailed coded information held in their own records - from 1st April
We will publicize and promote any changed to our online services to our patients through the Practice website, waiting room leaflets, posters and the Patient Participation Group.
All of the above services are available by applying for registration with Photographic I.D. at the surgery. If you request access to your coded medical record it will be forwarded onto the GP's who will decide whether access to your record will be granted. All requests will be taken on a individual cased by case basis. You will be informed of a decision at the earliest opportunity. Click here to access the online services
(Site updated 18/05/2020)